Monday, March 23, 2015

Introduction


What up, though?

I'm Kiev - no, I'm not from Eastern Europe. I'm from St. Louis, the land of underrated pizza and mispronounced French (you'd get it if you lived there). I have always gotten a rush from getting a good deal or saving a little cash by taking the road less traveled, and two years ago I took the financial risk of relocating to Chicago. When you make a big move at an entry-level wage, you learn a lot of things on how to save some dough here and there; you have to. In that light, I decided to start a blog that might help some of you folks come up with some ideas to save a little green of your own.

The main themes of this blog are going to be as follows, with the implied "on a budget" suffix.
  • Fashion (Men's. Because I'm a dude. Although, I'm sure some of the tips will carry over.)
  • Home Improvement
  • Entertainment
  • Food
  • Job Hunting (A little off topic, I know, but to budget you need income.)
Because I live in a big city, many posts may not be applicable to suburban or rural areas; however, if you ever visit, I'm sure you'll find some helpful advice to keep some of your nickels and dimes.

That's it! I'll be updating about once a week, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment